- Relevant Industries:
- Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand name Identify:
- Solution Title:
- excess weight:
- Source Potential:
- 50000 Established/Sets per Working day
Packaging & Supply
- Packaging Particulars
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Baggage) one – one hundred 101 – five hundred >500 Est. Time(days) seven fifteen To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Equipment Repair Retailers,Farms|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand name Identify||Paruc|
|Item Identify||flange shaft|
Transportation manner: Free of charge sample is obtainable after you acknowledge the freight gather
Payment time period: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your company usually transports goods to your international locations?
This problem is mostly established by the amount of the merchandise. If the quantity of orders is enough for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the variety of orders is small, they can be transported by the delivery business.
Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our purchase quantity is determined according to the packaging of the items. For illustration, if there are thirty cases in one box, then thirty are the least expensive buy amount.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a location, we want to receive the total payment before they can be delivered if it is an order, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the deal to indication the agreement.