DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be supplied if expected. Also a strain compen sated flow management can be extra towards the circuit to regulate the descent velocity on the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our revenue engineer for that unique pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned before installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The energy unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree from the tank immediately after the original operating in the energy unit.
6. Oil shifting is required immediately after the original a hundred operation hrs, afterwards once every single 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow manage could be added to circuit to manage the decent speed of your cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned just before installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The electrical power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank following the preliminary operating with the energy unit.
six. Oil modifying is needed immediately after the first a hundred operation hours, afterwards when every single 3000 hrs.