We With EPG brand registered in more than 70 countries like America , Europe , Japan and so on, it has partners among ept top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.- EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
CE Biomass Pellets Machine Wood Pellet Mill Sawdust Pellet Press
Introduction of wood pellet press:
The wood pellet machine is a new generation of energy-saving equipments, which is mainly used to compress crushed corn straw, plant waste, bamboo powder, grass, straw, rice husk and wood chips etc. into cylindrical and square shape particles.
The Pellet Machine adopts bipolar speed adjusting, and have the characteristics of low power consumption, reasonable structure, economic and durable. The main electrical control system uses the ept standard-delta starter, running, extremely stable
Requirement Raw material moisture requirement is 13%-21%; compact structure, good appearance, high yield, less consumption,convenient, reliable performance etc.
Technical Parameters of wood pellet machine:
|KAF-200||100-150||7.5 kw||6,8,10||1* 0.45* 0.8||320|
|KAF-250||150-200||15 kw||1.2* 0.6* 1.3||350|
|KAF-300||200-300||22 kw||1.3* 0.6* 1.3||560|
|KAF-350||350-450||30 kw||1.4* 0.8* 1.2||880|
|KAF-450||400-600||45 kw||1.8* 1* 1.65||1300|
Features of sawdust pellet press:
1. The flat die pellet mill machine are easier to clean than the ring die pellet mill.
2. Able to change die and roller faster and easily.
3. Small and lightweight, ma ept small-scale production possible.
4. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve any problem in time.
Advantages of wood pellet ma ept machine:
1. CE certificate
2. Mould and roller both made of alloy steel.
3. Gearbox life without refueling.
5. The quick-wear parts (die and roller) warranty more than 2.000 wor ept hours.
Spare Parts of Flat Die Wood Pellet Mill:
Application of biomass pellet mill:
1. Widely used in households, farming and industries.
2. Mainly suitable for producing feed pellets, fuel pellets, fertilizer pellets,etc.
3. Applied to different grains such as corn, wheat, sorghum, and any type of agro-forestry waste: crops straw, rice husks, wood chips, etc. (Energy-saving & Environment-protecting)
4. Size range of wood pellets: Φ6, Φ8, Φ10, Φ12mm
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.